-
December 22nd, 2005, 05:52 AM
#1
Inactive Member
That's going to be a nice Hanukkah present Katie - with a multiple enjoyment factor: you enjoy it first when you get the AG certificate and then again when you pick up the actual 'gift' which in fact will give you joy over and over again.
-
December 22nd, 2005, 04:16 PM
#2
Inactive Member
The odds are looking good toward the AG gift certificate for Hanukkah. My mom does not like spending money on stuff like this(or encouraging me to) but we can't think of anything else I want or need that is reasonably priced. The only thing is I don't know if I'll receive it before Monday, when I'm going to AGPC.
I pestered her to go online and order it tonight so all I can do now is hope she did. When I called her back today for like the 3rd time I wanted to tell her it can be rushed but it would cost extra. I felt like Kirsten when she was pestering her Papa to go to town to get their trunks. She was getting pretty annoyed with me so now I just have to wait and see what happens. I'll still be surprised because I don't know how much it will be for.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks